Raspberry Peanut butter Chia pudding
• 1.5 Tbsp chia seeds
• 100ml unsweetened almond milk
• 100g Alpro plant plain yogurt
• 3-5 Vanilla Flavour Drops
• 15g peanut butter
• 1 Tbsp raspberry jam
• 10g raspberries
1. In a bowl combine chia seeds, milk, yogurt, vanilla flavour drops and stir all well.
2. Set in the fridge for at least 2 hours - stir the pudding often during this time, to break up clumps.
3. When the pudding is ready, remove it from the fridge and add your toppings.
4. You can prepare 3-4 jars to have them ready when needed.
5. Store to freeze for up to 5 days!
Nutrition information per jar