Raspberry Peanut butter Chia Pudding
September 30, 2022
These creamy, raspberry peanut butter chia jars will have you licking your lips. They are so delicious and ideal for meal prep!
There is no need for a protein powder to make this protein-rich chia pudding. This easy recipe uses Greek yoghurt, which – combined with chia seeds – provides all protein needed.
A serving of this protein chia pudding comes with 12.5 grams of protein for just 300 calories. This makes it the perfect snack or breakfast to eat whenever you crave something sweet yet healthy and nutritious.
Are you missing something? No problem. Keep on reading and you are going to learn how to replace all recipe ingredients.
- Almond milk: you can choose any plant-based milk you like such as coconut, soya or rice milk.
- Raspberry Jam: if you don't have a low-calorie raspberry jam, you can make your own. Just melt a couple of raspberries in a pan or microwave, and mix them with a sweetener of choice. You can also add chia seeds to make the jam thicker.
- Greek yoghurt: replace with Skyr or quark. Also, plant-based would work well.
- Vanilla sweetener: you can use stevia, honey or any other sweetener you like.
- Peanut butter: You can use any nut butter you like, but I highly recommend peanut butter as with raspberries makes an unbeatable combo.
Nutrition information per jar