Fig Chia Pudding
September 30, 2022
An easy and delicious breakfast, this Fig Chia Pudding makes a light, creamy, and sweet combination. The figs are sweet and the granola crunchy and just makes the perfect breakfast!
There is no need for a protein powder to make this protein-rich chia pudding. This easy recipe uses Greek yoghurt, which – combined with chia seeds – provides all protein needed.
Chia pudding is the ultimate “diet-friendly” breakfast and/or mid-day snack. It’s gluten-free, can be dairy-free, grain-free, refined sugar-free, and paleo-friendly… it fits in almost any dietary preference or restriction and doesn’t skimp on flavour! What I love most, is how customizable chia pudding is. And this makes it great for meal prepping. You can have many plain chia puddings in your fridge, and each time you can try a different topping!
Are you missing something? No problem. Keep on reading and you are going to learn how to replace all recipe ingredients.
- Almond milk: you can choose any plant-based milk you like such as coconut, soya or rice milk.
- Low-calorie Jam: if you are not fan of jam, you can simply add more sweetener!
- Greek yoghurt: replace with Skyr or quark. Also, plant-based would work well.
- No calorie sweetener: you can use stevia, honey, agave or maple syrup or any other sweetener you like.
- Granola: You can replace granola with nuts such as peanuts, almonds or hazelnuts