Protein Tiramisu Pudding
October 14, 2022
This tiramisu pudding is the ultimate guilt-free treat, with just 328 calories, and 38g of protein! This pudding is so delicious, healthy and macro-friendly. Creamy, vegan and infused with the flavours of tiramisu!
If you are struggling to eat plain rice cakes, then you should try this pudding recipe!
You won't believe that this tiramisu pudding is made with rice cakes. The rice cakes combined with cocoa and protein make a delicious pudding that is high in protein and low in calories.
Would you ever tell it has just 328 calories and almost 40 grams of protein? Definitely not if you try it!
Are you missing something? No problem. Keep on reading and you are going to learn how to replace all recipe ingredients.
- Almond milk: you can choose any plant-based milk you like such as coconut, soya or rice milk.
- Rice cakes: rice cakes are a great option when you want a low-calorie, low-carb snack. But if you don't worry about calories, you can replace them with oats. 2 rice cakes are about 30g of oats, but remember to add more milk also.
- Greek yoghurt: replace with Skyr or quark, coconut yoghurt or with a plant-based for a vegan alternative.
- Cream cheese: you can use cottage cheese or silken tofu for a vegan option.
- Protein powder: You can replace protein powder with oat flour and more sweetener.
Nutrition information per jar