Mini Protein Pancakes
October 22, 2022
Mini protein pancakes are way faster than the traditional pancake recipe, as you can cook all pancakes together at once! Super quick and delicious meal!
These are so easy to make and with these healthy ingredients, I am always full, satisfied, and fueled with energy after eating them!
You can stack them up as you do with usual pancake recipes, or keep them on your plate side around your toppings (as I did with these pancakes)!
My go-to toppings have been berries and yoghurt with these pancakes, but there are so many variations you can try!
Here are all the ingredients and substitutes that you need to make these protein pancakes:
- Milk: For a low-calorie option use unsweetened plant-based milk such as almond, coconut, soya, or rice milk.
- Protein: You can use any protein powder you like such as casein, whey or vegan. If you prefer not to use protein at all, replace with oat or all-purpose flour.
- Egg white: you can replace it with one flaxseed egg.
- Coconut flour: You can use any other flour, but you will need to use double the quantity of coconut flour.
- Yoghurt: my favourite yoghurt is Greek, but Skyr or quark are always great options. Also, plant-based would work well.
- Sweetener: you can use stevia, honey, agave or maple syrup or any other sweetener you like.
- Banana: you can swap banana with apple sauce.
- Mixed berries: instead of berries use any fruit you prefer.
Nutrition information per serving (with toppings)
Like this? Then you'll also love:
A delicious, breakfast sure to satisfy all! And to make things even better, this recipe yields the most healthy and delicious pancakes! You will want to make them every weekend!
Healthy Banana Cake
Easy banana cake recipe, with only healthy macro-friendly ingredients, low in sugar and high in protein. You can have at as an evening snack, or even for breakfast!
Fluffy Protein Pancakes
These are the ultimate low-carb and high-protein fluffy pancakes. Make these easy protein pancakes for a healthy breakfast that keeps you full for hours!