A delicious, breakfast sure to satisfy all! And to make things even better, this recipe yields the most healthy and delicious protein pancakes! You will want to make them every weekend!
Food Blogger / March 1, 2021
- 150ml milk of choice
- 30g Protein Pancake Mix or Whey Protein
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 medium banana (100g)
- 30g oats
- 50g fruit of choice (blueberries, strawberries or bananas)
- 15g nuts or nut butter of choice
- 1 tbsp honey or sugar-free sauce
1. First, mix together all the ingredients in a blender.
2. Then, heat a small amount of butter in a non-stick frying pan and pour ¼ of the mixture into the pan.
3. Leave to fry for 2 minutes before flipping and frying for another 2 minutes on the other side.
4. Repeat that process 3 more times for one batch of pancakes.
5. Prepare the toppings, melt your nut butter for 30 seconds in a microwave and then assemble your pancake stack.