Protein Biscoff Banana Bread
April 18, 2023
Give your banana bread a major upgrade with this quick and easy Biscoff Banana Bread filled with Biscoff spread, Biscoff cookies, and plenty of mashed bananas that make this banana bread super soft.
This quick and easy biscoff banana bread is the best I've ever had. Whether you are a Biscoff lover like I am or don't even like cookies, this recipe is a frosting lover's dream. The combination of protein powder and yoghurt that form the batter makes this bread super soft and healthy.
Peanut butter adds a great addition to bananas so that when you slice this homemade banana bread it will be soft, sweet, and smooth like butter in your mouth. However, the spread that really makes this bread special is my Biscoff frosting.
Here are all the ingredients and substitutes that you need to make this delicious healthy Biscoff Bread:
- All-purpose flour: if you want to make it even healthier, you can use oat flour. If you don't have oat flour, you can add in blender oats and blend for a couple of seconds.
- Protein: For this recipe, I recommend using casein or vegan protein. If you use whey protein, you may need to add some more flour. If you don’t have protein at all, replace it with 100g of all-purpose flour.
- Baking powder: You can replace it with bicarbonate soda
- Bananas: the more ripe the bananas are the sweeter the bread will be.
- Peanut butter: you can replace it with any nut butter of your choice, in the same quantity.
- No-calorie syrup: There are plenty no calorie syrups out there, but what I use most is from Myprotein. You can also replace it with honey, agave or maple syrup or any other liquid sweetener you like.
- Yoghurt: my favourite yoghurt is Greek, but Skyr or quark are always great options. Also, plant-based would work well. My favourite plant-based is soya Alpro dessert.