Oreo Baked Oats
April 18, 2023
This Oreo baked oats recipe is beyond decadent. The soft baked oats base with a chocolate filling and crunchy Oreos will have you hooked at the first bite. And this baked oatmeal is also healthy, vegan and super simple to make!
I've been seeing a lot of recipes for baked oatmeal recently and knew I wanted to try it out. But I wanted it to be something extra special so I decided to make an oreo version of it!
Here are all the ingredients and substitutes that you need to make this delicious healthy Oreo Bread:
- Oat flour: If you don't have oat flour, you can add in blender oats and blend for a couple of seconds. Otherwise, you can use all-purpose flour.
- Protein: For this recipe, I recommend using casein or vegan protein. If you use whey protein, you may need to add some more flour as it will turn out dry.
- Baking powder: You can replace it with bicarbonate soda
- Salt: if you don't like it too salty, you can skip the salt, but believe me salt makes it way tastier!
- No-calorie syrup: There are plenty no calorie syrups out there, but what I use most is from Myprotein. You can also replace it with honey, agave or maple syrup or any other liquid sweetener you like.
- Milk: For a low-calorie option use unsweetened plant-based milk such as almond, coconut, soya, or rice milk.
- Chocolate dessert: I have used chocolate dessert from Alpro, but any chocolate dessert will work fine.
Nutrition information per 1 serving