If you’re looking for a super easy, yummy, and high-protein dessert, look no further! These 5-ingredient no-bake peanut butter brownies are so moreish yet couldn’t be simpler to make! They’re so easy, call for few ingredients, and taste so good! As well as being made with healthier ingredients, this recipe also happens to be vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, and soy-free.
August 3, 2021
● 12 Medjool dates or soft dates (around 100g)
● 60g Skinny Food Co.Pure Peanut Butter
● 20g cocoa powder
● 1 scoop whey/vegan chocolate protein (optional)
● 50ml almond milk (if needed for blending)
● 70g dark chocolate, melted
● 40g Skinny Food Co.Pure Peanut Butter
1. Add the dates to a food processor along with the peanut butter, cocoa powder, protein and blend until you have an even mixture. If your food processor is not high power, add some almond milk to assist in blending.
2. Press the mixture into a cake tin lined with baking paper – I used a 22×12 cm loaf tin.
3. Smooth the peanut butter over the brownies, then pour over the melted dark chocolate.
4. Freeze for 30 minutes, then slice into 6 squares. You can make a smaller bite-size version if you prefer.
5. Store in an air-tight container at room temperature or in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Nutrition information per brownie